Helping you switch to reduce payments or raise funds
Our advisor will look at number of lenders from across the market to compare products to ensure you have the best remortgage product that suits your individual circumstances. We will check to see how much you can remortgage for, and assist with the process from enquiry to completion, by dealing with the solicitors, surveyors and any other 3rd party to ensure the transaction is smooth and hassle free.
- Fantastic Re-mortgage Products – that offer some of the lowest rates in history
- Fees Free Remortgage – no cost to apply (fees paid by the lender)
- Get the Best Deal – let our advisors recommend the best Re-mortgage product for you
- Re-mortgage Specialist – have the same advisor throughout the whole process
- Hassle Free – let our advisor deal with the paperwork from start to finish
5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Remortgaging
- Why should I remortgage?The main reason is to save money. But there are other reasons: maybe your existing deal is coming to an end, another lender may have a lower rate of interest or perhaps you wish to increase the amount of your loan to pay for refurbishments.
- What do I need to prepare before I remortgage?You will most likely have a lengthy interview with the lender, where you will be asked about your spending habits.
- How do I get the best mortgage?Getting a mortgage is tough and you can’t just assume you will get another just because you currently have a mortgage. There are things you can do to boost your chances.
- What are the different types of remortgage?There are many different types of mortgages to choose from: fixed rate, variable, repayment, interest only. It’s a good idea to seek professional advice to help find out which mortgage is best for you.
- I’m self employed, can I still remortgage?You can, you just need to provide extra information. As well as all the paperwork everyone has to provide, you will also need to submit your company accounts and proof of income.