Mortgage Advisor Bournemouth

PUBLISHED: 9 April 2021
DISCLAIMER: The information in this blog post may be outdated and may not reflect current financial practices or market conditions

Why Use Barrett Mortgages?

At Barrett Mortgages we are a professional finance broker with offices in the Bournemouth area. Providing mortgages for everyone including first-time buyers and buy-to-let mortgages. A lot of people are getting fed up with the high-pressure sales tactics of large corporates, Barrett Mortgages was set up by founder Darren Barrett has meant our business has thrived during these times when clients have needed more individual and specialist help.

All of our staff are fully qualified, experienced and chosen based on their keenness to provide the best possible experience for our customers. We promise no pushy hard sales tactics and have built a strong reputation which is important as we rely heavily on referrals from clients.

We know that getting onto the property ladder is a goal in most people’s lives and this is why we have a first-time buyers service that we can provide you with. We can help to assist and guide you through the whole process. When you are looking at buying a home you will need to save at much money as you can each month, Reduce all of your outgoings so your monthly costs are as low as they can be.

Reducing your debt or being debt-free will really help with your mortgage application as it would be good to show the lenders that you can repay the money that you owe. Receiving a regular income is a big need, as lenders will want to know how much you are bringing in each month so that you can pay them the money back. Being in possession of a clean credit rating will also help with your application.

Benefits of A Mortgage Advisor
Bournemouth

Our Brokers Will Give You the Best Guidance Possible

Get Onto the Property Ladder Easier with Our Help

Experience In All Types of Mortgages

Leave You Feeling Stress-Free

We Will Do All of the Boring Paperwork

How Can You Benefit From A Big Deposit?

The reason for saving as much money as possible before getting your home is to pay for the deposit required, depending on what lender you go with each will have its own required deposit amounts and if you can’t pay for it then your chances of getting a mortgage will be slimmer. Being able to put down a big deposit onto your property will be of great benefit to you as your monthly payments will decrease as you won’t have as much of a mortgage to pay off. It is also very useful to keep some money aside for fees and moving costs, as you may be liable for stamp duty, pay solicitor fees and surveyor fees and the actual cost of moving from A to B. When you come to Mortgage Advisor Bournemouth we can help you lay out a plan for what you might need as a deposit and what you might need for other costs involved.

What Other Help Can You Get?

There may also be some great government help to get you on the property ladder a little easier normally if the buyer can put down 5% on a property the government will lend you up to 25% of the purchase price of the property. This means you will only have to get a mortgage for the remaining 75% of the purchase price. If you are self-employed, we will help you to find a mortgage that will best suit your financial circumstances. It is quite surprising when speaking to people who are self-employed and don’t think they can get a mortgage. There is just another way to calculate how much you can borrow if you are self-employed. To find more out about this visit our self-employed mortgage page.

Obviously, this isn’t the only type of mortgage we can help you with, see the rest of our services on our homepage. Mortgage advisor Bournemouth will be able to help you out and let you know exactly what you can do.

Our Guarantees

Fee Free Products

Portfolio Advice

Market Leading Products

Experienced Team

Real Advice

Get In Contact For Our Mortgage Advisor Bournemouth

Dorset’s residential and commercial mortgage experts.

At Barrett Mortgages, our friendly advisors are always by your side when it comes to buying and mortgaging. We are an expert mortgage brokerage offering unparalleled service to our clients and partners. Whether you are looking for the best deal for your perfect property or are having difficulty obtaining a mortgage, we are happy to help!

Have any further questions? Please feel free to get in touch with our mortgage advisors by calling 01202 733809 or use our contact form. You are also welcome to pop into our office based nearby on Ashley Road in Poole, Dorset. Take a look at our Google Review Page here!

? | enquiries@barrettmortgages.com
? | 01202 733809